Complex Litigation, Mass Torts
The attorneys at Boucher LLP have a high level of expertise in handling complex civil cases, including consumer class actions, employment class actions against employers that violate wage and hour laws, and mass torts litigation. As fierce champions for our clients, we’re unwavering in our advocacy to achieve justice and safeguard our clients’ rights.
Our attorneys have obtained the highest degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, with several named to the Super Lawyers list for their expertise in complex litigation and mass torts, personal injury, and consumer law. Ray Boucher has received AV® distinction and was named “Top 100” by the American Association for Justice in 2008–2012 and by National Trial Lawyers in 2013.
Related Practice Specialties.
- Business Litigation
- Catastrophic Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Clothing Burn Cases
- Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Injuries
- Privacy Violations | Data Breach
- Product Liability | Auto Defects
- Toxic Exposure
- Unfair, Unlawful, and Fraudulent Business Practices
- Wage and Hour Violations | Employment Discrimination and Harassment
Free Case Evaluation.
Our attorneys are here to listen to you and determine what we can do to win justice on your behalf. Please contact us today.